Do you have an eye on your market?
In order to be successful as a company in the long term, it is important to keep an eye on the market and on the competition. This is the only way to react quickly to changes such as new competitive products and services.
For this reason, we identify, analyze and monitor for you the relevant markets and their market players with our many years of know-how and tools, and provide you with valid market and competition information as a basis for safe and future-oriented decisions in your company.
We will give you answers to these questions, for example:
- Is there a market entry inside the country or the market? If yes, which strategies, measures and periods are appropriate?
- How attractive are our markets? Do we react "correctly" to the developments? If not, what actions are appropriate to use the development for us?
- How big is the market? What is the potential of the market? What are our market shares?
- In which markets are our competitors stronger than us? Why? How can we change that?
- How do our competitors position themselves in the markets? Where are strategic gaps and how can we fill them?
- Which of our products shows weaknesses in which markets and what are the reasons for this? How can we solve these weaknesses? What does an optimized product portfolio look like?
- Why do customers buy from the competitor? How do we recover lost customer potential?